Monday 8 November 2010

Clarks gets a makeover

There are certain retailers that you put into the category of fuddy-duddy and un-cool and for me Clarks shoes was one of those.

I have to eat my words because yesterday I was passing a Clarks store and had to do a double-take. The boots that I saw in the window were simply beatuiful. They've also recently been given the celebrity seal of approval by Florence Welch, seen below wearing her Clarks desert boots at Glastonbury.
Whilst also have the reputation for being well-fitting and comfortable footwear (remember your mother dragging you in there for school shoes?) what's not to love?

Here are my favourite boots from their latest collection, so why not get down to a store near you and put a bit of style onto your in-step!

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment