Friday 22 October 2010

Less is More

Having seen recent photos of Danielle Lloyd and Cheryl Cole wearing no makeup and daring to show off their natural side, I have to say I rather like it.

Danielle Lloyd fresh faced & braving the cameras
Cheryl Cole looking radiantly pretty
It seems there's a new trend, that of the make-under. Celebrities are falling over themselves to show off how they look without makeup and it's quite a revelation in more ways than one. Yes, I admire how cleverly they apply their smokey-eyed, full-on make-up which I still can't manage to do for myself, but in the images above Cheryl and Danielle look far more attractive to me. All I'd do to Danielle is add a slick of neutral lip gloss and Cheryl I would not touch, she looks utterly perfect in all her dressed down glory.

Sometimes, it just goes to show that less really is more.


Natalia

2 comments:

  1. I love the natural look... but as a natural redhead i'm pale skinned, pale lashed and pale browed. Can't leave the house without penciling in my brows, and then for some reason they don't look right without full face of make-up. There isn't a day I go without make-up although I wold love to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle and Cheryl look so much better without a full face of make-up. So much fresher, and younger. I always use foundation but sometimes I have a day off from wearing eye make-up. I suppose it's what we feel comfortable doing.

    xx

    www.iwantdress.co.uk

    ReplyDelete