Tuesday 9 November 2010

Beckham's got talent

I loveVictoria Beckham. No matter what criticism is thrown at her, she just carries on regardless. Her new fashion collection is a resounding success and her clothes are so beautiful. I'm not swayed by the fact that A-list celebrities are wearing her clothes, I just think she's really created something special

Her next fashion foray is into the world of handbags and here is a sneak preview of her utterly gorgeous new bags being launched for spring/summer 2011.

I'm sure they will have a hefty price tag, so I'll be admiring them from the pages of Vogue but it just goes to show that passion and sheer determination can produce success. She's an inspiration to anyone who ever had a dream, so keep going Victoria and don't stop until you've completely conquered the fashion world!

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment