Friday 1 October 2010

A hole lot of trouble

Poor old David Cameron. If he didn't realise that being Prime Minister means being scrutinised in the minutest of detail, I'm sure he does now.

Mr Cameron appeared on This Morning with Phil and Holly yesterday and sure enough, eagle eyes spotted the hole in his sock. Oh and on national TV too, the shame of it!



Now before we all start sniggering at his misfortune, I bet we've all been there. I certainly know that every time I need to remove my shoes to go through airport security, I seem to have pulled on a pair of grotty, holey socks. I end up doing a sprint to the other end of conveyor belt to put my shoes back on and hide my embarassment.

So how do you avoid such misdemeanours? Well the very best and, probably the only way is to do a regualr revamp of your wardrobe. So if you'd like to know what this entails and how wonderful it is for your wardrobe and your welfare, then come along to our next event on Tuesday 5th October 'How to build the wardrobe of your dreams.' You can get further details of this fantastic event and tickets by clicking here.


Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment